Thursday, March 29, 2007

NOT Round Ligament Pain

So there I was thinking about how miserable and painful being pregnant is and how I never was going to do this again- I decided I just wasn't a good pregnant person. That round ligament pain was kicking my butt, and it was all the way in my back. Then, it started to travel up the right side and I got so frustrated it brought me to tears. I just couldn't imagine that this could be so painful!

So...I called my doc and it turned out NOT to be the round ligaments stretching but KIDNEY problems!!! Turns out I had an infection, some tiny stones, and possible blockage! Needless to say, the doc admitted me to the hospital right away b/c infections like that can cause premature labor. They drowned me in IV liquids & antibiotics for 24 hours and let me go home!

So there's our latest drama. Brian was incredible and hopped on the first flight back from CA last night and took care of me even when I told him it wasn't necessary. He was so awesome! I really got a good glimpse of how great he's going to be in 5 months. And I got to see how great the hospital will be too- room service and all!!!