Sunday, June 10, 2007

Rub-a-dub-dub!

Let's see...
crib-check,

stroller-check,

Birthing Classes--CHECK!


Well, we finished our classes today and they went really well! We feel like we understand more and we've pretty much figured out our birthing plan. I've changed my mind on wanting an epidural the second I walk in the hospital. I've decided I'm actually going to try to tough it out as long as I can without medication. I doubt I'll be able to make it all the way through, but anything to make our experience more natural without pumping my body or Sophia's body full of chemicals is what we're looking for. We'll see how that goes! ;-)

Couple more house pics we took today: Andi's tub (apparently it hasn't quite made it out of the garage yet), and the view from an upstairs bedroom...


6 comments:

Sharaze Colley said...

I really hope things get to go a lot more "zen" for you than they did for me. :) Ah, well. There's always next time! (maybe, haha)

Btw, it's crazy...you're two weeks farther along than I was when we visited you! Time goes by so fast.

Unknown said...

Yeah, we'll see about the pain medication- I'm not opposed to begging...and, you know what happens when you plan! ;-)

Mike said...

MWA HA HA HAAA!!!!

Mike said...

By the way, is that the guest bedroom view?

Unknown said...

No, unfortunately it's Sophia's view- we just couldn't talk the builder into turning the house around... :-P

Angela said...

Love the view!!! Now you just have to buy the land in front of your house so no one can block it! :)