Thursday, August 9, 2007

Sabrina's Visit & More House

Sabrina, my (Andi's) oldest friend (not in age) came to visit this week from Galveston, TX. We had fun checking out the new house, watching movies, swimming, checking out Boulder, and eating: pretty much what a giant pregnant girl has to choose from as far as entertainment.

I had a kidney stone "attack" on Wednesday night- it's a good thing Sabrina's a nurse. She took care of me even though we had the worst thermometer in the WORLD. (Note to self: find a thermometer that doesn't start at 1 degree- waiting for it to get to 98.6F is excrutiatingly looonnnggg.) It would've been cool if Sophia graced us with her presence while Sabrina was here, but no luck. The kidney stone throbbing has now started to coincide with the contractions, which has made life so interesting- Sabrina, come back!


Click here for pics!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, I'm getting you a better thermometer! I had a great time, can't wait to see Sophia.