Saturday, July 28, 2007

Dever Pics & Medical Update


Brian's parents are in town this weekend (we'll have more pics later) and we spent some time in Denver today. Brian mustered up the courage to challenge someone to chess at the 16th Street Mall outdoor tables- and won! His first match was a draw but beat the guy pretty quickly in the second!

Andi/Sophia Update: There are still two medium kidney stones and several other pieces in my right kidney, but the good news is that if I can pass a 1 centimeter stone, I won't have a problem passing these- although it will still be painful. If I was earlier in the pregnancy they would be talking about draining tubes & stents, which are pretty painful. But since I'm so far along (35 weeks) they want to see how the next few weeks go. If I have another excruciatingly painful attack anytime after 37 weeks, they're going to suggest I be induced. I would truly rather not be induced by drugs, but I'll do it if it means compromising Sophia or my health. So...technically (but not likely) Sophia could be here in a couple of weeks- yikes! We're starting to make plans for what happens if Brian's out of town and I'm starting to pack my bags. We're almost there!!!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Dude, that's like the coolest picture! I hope Brian didn't trash talk the guy while playing and after he beat him. Playing those games turns him into a BEAST!