Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm Home!!!

I'm home!!!

Well, after almost 4 days on a morphine high, I have FINALLY gotten rid of the kidney stone that's been haunting me for months. The stone is officially known as "Big Bertha" around the Mom/Baby floor at the hospital. Brian and I are the proud parents of a stone about the size of a penny...yes, that's what a said, a penny.

So I'm home now and since they pumped so many fluids in me I'm feeling a little like Violet from Charlie & the Chocolate Factory. Feeling much better though- thanks to all those who kept me (and Big Bertha) in their prayers!



2 comments:

Sharaze Colley said...

Keep chuggin that gatorade...

Dude, a penny.

We are going to have some great "after all I went through to bring you into this world" stories for our kids.

Mike said...

What the heck?! I don't believe it. I want to see a picture of this demonic penny stone. No freaking way!

If I passed something that large, I'd have it put in a crystal jar filled with the purest glacier water and enshrined on a golden altar so that I could show people how amazing & awesome my urethra is.

But yeah, you better have saved that beast.