Wednesday, July 18, 2007

They're Baaaaack....

Well, here I am. In the hospital. Again.

The kidney stones, whom I've named Martha & Larry, are back and having a good 'ole time dancing all over my kidneys and everywhere else they want to go. This time the visit's been longer, so far 3 going on 4 days. Just when I'm feeling better and I think I might get to go home, they turn up the volume and I'm out of commission again.

The good side is: morphine is fun- yay! That happens to be the only thing that's been helping. Not sure what the docs are going to do from here. There are certain procedures they can't do b/c I'm prego. So far, the goal has been to manage the pain, which there has been A LOT of.

So here I am, just sitting here smelling the flowers from my sweet in-laws, listening to the baby monitor as it tracks Sophia's heart rate. The beats are actually making me drowsy, okay, with lots of help from the morphine, so I'm off to bed. I sure could use some prayers if anyone has a couple of seconds.

Brian and I decided that "3 times is a charm" and next time we're here at the hospital we're walking out with a baby! ;-P

No comments: